Webcam Modeling and Taxes

August 3, 2012, posted by admin | Leave a comment

Lots of webcam performers have been inquiring about their income on Chaturbate and taxes. First off, yes, you have to pay taxes. By working on the site you are a independent contractor (1099).  We suggest getting help from an accountant to file your taxes to make sure its done right or use a site like TurboTax.

At the end of the year Chaturbate will send you a statement of earnings for that year. There many things you can write off; Electricity, Internet Connection, Webcam Equipment, Computer Equipment and much more. For a complete list seek the help of an accountant. The deadline to file in the United States is April 15.


Posted in Frequently Asked Questions. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.

Chaturbate Blog